воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD EG0300FBDBR FIRMWARE

I couldn't find anything that answered this specifically and this is just an educated guess, so you might want to try the question in the business forums as there are more users of the product there. I understand you want to know which firmware is the newest. Even if you can't find the right board, it's more likely to get an answer in a wrong board over there than it is in the consumer forums. Message 2 of 6. Message 5 of 6. eg0300fbdbr firmware

Uploader: Samumuro
Date Added: 5 January 2017
File Size: 66.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 42004
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We have 75 of these in a SAN so would prefer only to update the firmwwre if we need to. Message 4 of 6. I was hoping to get a better more helpfull response than phoning support. Even if you can't find the right board, it's more likely to get an answer in a wrong board over there than it is in the consumer forums.

How do I mark a post as Solved?

eg0300fbdbr firmware

Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. Even if it's the wrong board, you will be more likely to get an answer in the Enterprise community than the Consumer community.

eg0300fbdbr firmware

Since the drive is being used in a commercial product, your question would have better exposure in the business forums than in the consumer forums. Message 2 of 6. I gave you my educated guess and that's really all I can give as I don't have access to the enterprise side of HP. Message 3 of 6.

By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.

HP EGFBDBR Firmware Upgrade | ServeTheHome and Forums

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

I understand you want to know which firmware is the newest. We have been asked to make eg0300fbxbr it is later than firmware HPDA. I did pull up the HDD on the business support center using the provided model number and selected an OS to view the firmware updates available.

Firmware HPDA or HPD6 - HP Support Community -

Let me know if this answered your question. I would suggest posting your question at the HP Commercial Forum as well.

If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board. Reviewing the previous post, I don't see any indication that they advised to call HP. The link will take you directly to the forum specific to your HP product. All forum topics Next Topic. Message 6 of 6.

The critical advisory that has led me to investigate the HDD's we use in our infrastructure indicate that a we have HPD6 firmware on the scope of possible effected disks.

I couldn't find anything that answered this specifically and this is just an educated guess, so you might want to try the question in the business forums as there are more users of the product there. Didn't find what you were looking for? This topic has been archived.

New EG0300FBDBR-M6625-5Pack

Hopefully someone from HP will answer the actual problem not point me elsewhere. I did look at the commercial forum but couldn't find anything to indicate where I should post the question!

Message 1 of 6. Note on archived topics. Message 5 of 6.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий